Our response to COVID-19: Safety First
New Operating Procedures
We appreciate your patience while we followed the Shelter In Place orders and closed temporarily. Although it was difficult to close knowing that patients were in need of our services, we also did not want to contribute to the spread of COVID-19 with the in and out of patients coming to the clinic.
We re-opened gradually on June 1, 2020 with limited availability and staggered appointments, thanks to updated guidance from our Governor and public health experts including the City of San Francisco. In order to ensure YOUR safety and the safety of our staff, we have instituted the following guidelines:
1. We are currently operating at less than half capacity so as not to overload the social distancing requirements. All new patients will be prescreened on Covid-19 questions before their 1st appointment and before any physical appointment is approved. We are open on Thursdays and Sundays and you can book online at: https://taonaturalhealing.janeapp.com/
2. At the time of scheduling we will ask you about Covid-19 exposure such as fever, cough, recent travel, and exposure to anyone with Covid-19 infection. We also will ask again the day of your appointment (text or email). We will also take your temperature at check in.
3. You should come to the appointment wearing a mask. Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves, and some will be wearing eye or face shield protection.
4. We will no longer have patients sit in the waiting area. You can wait downstairs outside the office, or if you prefer, you can wait in your car and we will text you when your treatment room is ready.Let us know in advance if you prefer a text.
5. Please do not bring family or friends with you to your appointment. If a minor child has an appointment, they may come with one parent or guardian.
6. Prior to your exam, be assured that each room will be sanitized. After you leave, whatever you encountered will be sanitized such as exam tables, equipment used, door handles, light switches, etc. Note: linens and sheets will no longer be used and instead, a vinyl table cover (for treatment tables) will replace the top level sheets and new table paper will be placed on the tables after the table is wiped down from the prior appointment. If a pillow is used, a new case will be replaced for each patient.
7. Hand sanitizer gel will be placed throughout the office for easy accessibility. Touchless soap dispensers will also be available in the bathrooms, along with an updated paper towel dispenser.
8. Please try and fill out all forms that are emailed to you prior to your visit including a method of payment as we are trying to make your encounter as touchless as possible.
9. Office cleaners will be coming in more frequently as well as end of day closing procedures will include increased cleaning measures.
Telemedicine or virtual visits via Zoom conferencing services for those who are not comfortable or unable to come in are available. If you are unsure as to what type of appointment you should make, just reach out to us and we will guide you. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we work together to keep everyone safe.
We look forward to seeing you, and for everyone to stay safe and healthy!